Welcome to Inti Foundation! This documentation is represents our best effort at explaining some of the basics of the framework, particularly those elements that might not be obvious or are not specifically related to either WordPress or Foundation 6.
For help with WordPress issues please visit the WordPress codex.
For help with Foundation issues, the Foundation docs are an excellent resource.
This documentation assumes you know how to do things in WordPress such as:-
- add custom types or custom taxonomies
- add or remove actions and filters
- overwrite a parent’s template in a child theme
It assumes your front end development skills include experience with:-
- using Gulp to compile Sass
- using Foundation 6 and things like its Grid system